Cheraw Chronicle

Complete News World

Parc Clematis – The Detailed Review

10 Jalan Lempeng is where Parc Clematis showflat condominium is located. Built on 24 storeys, the tower will feature 1468 units when it opens in 2023.

There are MRT stations in nearby Clementi, making it easy for residents to travel to other parts of Singapore. Parc Clematis offers pool decks, fitness rooms, swimming pools, barbecues, parking, and security.

In addition to the schools nearby, Parc Clematis is also convenient for young couples or families with children.

For groceries and household products, residents can visit FairPrice Finest – Clementi Mall and FairPrice – West Coast supermarkets near their home.

If you need dental or regular health care checkups, Dental Clinic and Dental Clinic are nearby clinics that can provide you with all the care you need. The Clementi Central Post Office offers postal services.

Bank account services are also available at the OCBC Clementi Branch, and the Standard Chartered Clementi Mall Branch. The popular Shopping District of Orchard Road is also just 17 minutes drive from Parc Clematis.

Parc Clematis Design

The developers of Parc Clematis have expertly designed the luxury condominium to ensure that even though the total number of units is quite large, individual condominiums will enjoy ample privacy along with unobstructed views of Singapore’s skyline.

There is a generous distance between each residential tower and landed unit, ranging between 58m to 113m.

Furthermore, only 20 percent of the area has been developed for the building area, while the remaining 80 percent is being kept for greenery and landscaping.

READ  Venezuelans who fled to the United States are now allowed to stay

As a result, there is an open space development that is sun-kissed and verdant with no restrictions or partitions.

 

The condo’s elevation also makes it unique. It already sits on elevated ground, and the towers are elevated 16m above the ground floor landscaping, providing unobstructed views from many of the units, even on the second floor.

There are only 24 floors at Parc Clematis, while most residential developments accommodate 30 or more, which means residents will experience spacious, 2.9m high ceiling units. In addition, all tower blocks are designed with a north-south orientation in a diamond formation.

a

Lifestyle in the Parc Clematis

Park Clematis is less than six minutes away from Clementi Stadium for active residents. Sports enthusiasts use the stadium, which includes an 8-lane running track, fitness corner, and pitch, frequently.

Would you like to do something else? Within five minutes, you can drive to the Chevrons and enjoy karaoke, bowling, and swimming. In the spa center, you can relax your body and mind during the afternoon. As well, residents will have access to a variety of food and beverage outlets where they can buy drinks and meals.

Pandan Reservoir’s lush beauty and natural beauty will also allow residents to soak up the sun. The reservoir is only 8 minutes away and is a great place to jog and kayak.

Various facilities are available

Located at the edge of the development, the exclusive Masterpiece concept features twelve terraces and six bungalows built as part of the strata unit. The luxurious architecture is sleek and elegant in earth tones, with resort-style amenities including two 50m lap pools, lush landscaping, private gardens, and private parking spaces.

READ  There are many vaccines in Serbia, there is a choice for it, buses are coming from neighboring countries

As a result, residents can expect the developer to provide them with adequate facilities while still encouraging an interactive kampong lifestyle. In addition, an exclusive space of approximately 400,000 sq ft will be dedicated exclusively to these ample facilities.

In addition to these features, the condo offers:

  • There are two tennis courts in the city.
  • Three children’s play areas that include handicap facilities and features.
  • Five distinct lifestyle clubhouses.
  • Three 50-meter lap pools and a freefall 100-meter beach pool are among the five swimming pools.
  • A 600-meter jogging track, etc.

A Samsung Digital Lockset is installed on the entrance door of all apartments. They are equipped with Smart Home Systems. In addition to high-quality interior finishes, residents can expect Electrolux appliances in the kitchen.

All the Parc Clematis Floor Plan includes four-bedroom premium units include Vintec wine chillers–a feature available only in higher-end properties. Among the other products are Franke sinks and Grohe mixers. Built-in melamine kitchen cabinets feature a laminate finish and engineered countertops. Porcelain floor tiles are featured in the units along with recessed marble skirting.

It’s possible to select a unit with a built-in refrigerator, hood, gas range, electric range, electric oven, and an integrated washing machine and dryer.