- 37′ – Goal – Harry Kane (3-0)
- 30′ – Yellow – Christian Romero
- 24′ – Yellow – Son Heung Min
- 17′ – Goal – Son Heung-min (2-0)
- 14′ – reverse goal – Michael Keane (1-0)
- 69′ – Follow Dominic Calvert-Lewin by Daily Alec
- 67′ – Follow Son Heung-min composed by Steven Bergwijn
- 59′ – Follow Donnie van de Beek – Vitaly Mikolenko
- 55′ – Goal – Harry Kane (5-0)
- 52′ – Follow Christian Romero to Davinson Sanchez
- 46′ – Goal – Sergio Reguilon (4-0)
Tottenham easily kept points at home against Everton. A special goal from Kane opened the debates, then the owners of the land scored 4 others. Harry Kane scored two goals and moved to sixth place in the historical standings with 176 goals.
Coach Frank Lampard and Everton have to look back even further. Tonight, the team did not score a single shot inside the penalty area, and after this new defeat, it took 17th place in the standings with only 22 points.
Tottenham can, of course, draw confidence from this big win. In the previous two matches, the team scored 9 goals and conceded no goals.
Harry Kane also jumps over Thierry Henry as the Premier League’s top scorer thanks to his two goals tonight.
“Reader. Unapologetic web fanatic. Student. Beer buff. Social media scholar. Alcohol advocate.”
Frankfurt does not give Barcelona a consolation prize in the European League | European League 2021/2022
Philip Gilbert wanted to ride the same Rubiks: ‘But there’s a lot of pressure inside the team’ | Paris Rubix
A dream come true: Anderlecht sees the return of the Red Devil | Football 24