televisionSeven years after the end of the popular series “How I Met Your Mother”, the sequel to the series is taking shape. The series, which will be called How I Met Your Father, has now announced its cast. Hilary Duff, Chris Lowell and Tom Ainsley will star in the sequel.
The 10-episode comedy series will be produced by the original “How I Met Your Mother” creators: Craig Thomas and Carter Bays. The series revolves around Sophie telling her son the story of how she met his father. Sophie and her group of close friends live many adventures in their twenties and thirties. They discover who they are, what they want in life, and how to fall in love in this age of dating apps and unlimited possibilities. It is not yet known when the series will be shown for the first time.
Read more below the picture
Here is the full cast of the series:
– Hilary Duff She shines like Sophie and thus takes on the role of the lead actress. She tells the story to her son about how she met his father. The actress is the most famous of the six cast members and has already appeared on the set of “Cheaper Than Dozen” and “Gossip Girl”. In addition to acting, Duff is also responsible for the production of How I Met Your Father.
– Chris Lowell (36) He plays Jesse, an aspiring musician who works as an Uber driver to make ends meet. He is described as someone with a sharp and sarcastic view of love. He lives with his best friend, Tom. The actor previously played roles in Grey’s Anatomy and Veronica Mars.
– France flag (33) She plays Valentina, Sophie’s roommate. The character is a fashion designer and close friend of Sophie. Exuberant and adventurous, Sophie relies on Valentina’s ability to cheer her up when she’s down. Valentina has just returned from London Fashion Week with the gorgeous Britt Charlie. Francia Raisa has starred in The Mindy Project and The Secret Life of the American Teenage. The actress is also famous for donating a kidney to her friend Selena Gomez.
Read more below the picture
– Tom Ainsley (29) She plays Charlie, a model who falls in love with Valentina during London Fashion Week and follows her to New York. Charlie, the son of conservative aristocrats, has been living in a wealthy bubble his whole life. The actor has also starred in the movie The Royals before.
– Tian Tran She takes on the role of Elaine, Jesse’s adopted sister who has just moved to New York from a small farming town after her wife’s divorce. Eileen feels more comfortable in a field of organic lettuce than she does in a Brooklyn dive bar. Tran, a comedian, actress, and writer, has had roles in “Space Force, Easy” and “Sherman’s Showcase.”
– Suraj Sharma (28) The cast comes out as Syd, Jesse’s roommate and best friend. He is the owner of a new bar. Sharma has already acted in the blockbuster ‘Life of Pi’.
Unlimited free access to Showbytes? And that can!
Log in or create an account and never miss any of the stars.
“Communicator. Avid web fanatic. Alcohol practitioner. Award-winning organizer. Bacon advocate.”